April 14, 2015

March loot from Amiami

My Amiami loot for March is quite small; just one Azone, one Nendoroid, a few clothes and some mini buttons ^^; Fortunately this also means that the package didn't weigh that much, so I could choose the Airmail/Small Packet option! This time the package arrived relatively fast as well, compared to the earlier months...

The whole loot

Some tiny buttons for sewing! I've been eyeing these for a while and finally decided to get some in different colors. These are 4mm, so just perfect size for doll clothing! I'm sure I'll buy more in the future too now that I know these are good size and all :)

This one is for Sarg's girls, but I still took a picture of it :) Such a cute outfit, we'll see if I end up getting one for my girls later too~

None of the March pre-orders caught my eye, but I got some of the older pieces. The pink checkered blouse is obviously for Shiori, while the shorts and black sleeveless blouse are for my incoming Punk Koron :3

***

Then it's time to take a look at the Azone girl in the package, Classic Alice Tick-Tock Rabbit Himeno ! I chose the smiling "normal mouth" version :)

I missed the original pre-orders for her thinking that I don't want her, but after getting my Lamb Lipu I started to regret and realized that the pre-orders for her had already closed... Apparently Amiami had some extra dolls in the storage or some people cancelled their orders, since Himeno became available again once she was released in late February! I tactically ordered her just after the month changed to March, so I could combine her with this smaller order and wouldn't have to pay for her right away hahah XD

I already saw both the doll (though with a different mouth) and the outfit in person last weekend, so I knew what to expect :) This version of Himeno is super pretty and I'm so glad that I decided to get her while I still had the chance to get her straight from Amiami! I love the ginger hair and the detailed outfit~ It's actually hard to show in photos how gorgeous the outfit is, you'd have to see it in person! Definitely one of the prettiest Azone outfits that I've seen so far :)


I love the pretty leaflets that come with Azone dolls~ This page shows all the clothing pieces and accessories that are included with Himeno:)

And this page just has some pretty pictures of Himeno! ♥


Hellooo, meet Kirara-chan~ ♥

Yaay for adorable paws! ;3; ♥♥

I think I need to keep Kira in this default outfit for a while... I just love it too much X'D None of my other girls could wear this kind of outfit either (though Shiori would love the soft paws for sure...), so I don't want to change her out of it just yet! I might even need to change my clothing plans for Kira and make her a little gothic lolita ♥

***

Then last (but not least) is the Nendoroid, Ayase Eli from surprise, surprise... Love Live! ♥


Backside of the box!

The natural light was almost gone at this point, but luckily I managed to get at least one photo of Eli outside the box XD I'm still not sure which face I like better on her, so I might change it later... But she's adorable nevertheless! ♥ Number 4 out of 9 Love Live Nendoroids~ Apparently the next one (Rin) has been released last week already, but some other items in my April order are still waiting for release =.=

***

I took some quick BJD photos today that I'm too tired to go through today =3= I might make a separate post for those photos in the next few days or just upload them to Flickr and DeviantArt. I'm so glad that the weather is finally warm enough to go outside to take photos without fingers freezing! ♥ 

14 comments:

  1. Yay Himeno! Yay Eli! The smiley Himeno is very cute as well <3 And it seems everyone falls in love with her dress xD (And no wonder *3*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Double yay XD Yeah I like both versions of Himeno, they'd sure make cute twins! Oh yes the dress is just amazing, it would be a wonder if someone didn't fell in love with it XD

      Delete
  2. Hymyilevä pikkuinen uusi azonesi on kyllä kaunis♡ Itse olen aivan totaallisesti rakastunut tuohon asuun, että niin pakko joskus ostaa, vaikka ebayssa maksaa melkein saman verran, kuin itse nukke.

    EnE" Että, olet nytkin taas saanut liian ihanat ostokset amiamilta, ja itse en ole vielä piiitkäään aikaan edes tilaamassa ensimmäistä tilaustani sieltä ^^; Vaikka haluaisin sen pitkän ajan muuttaa lyhyeksiajaksi.

    Nuo vaatteet ovat kyllä kauniit mitkä myös samassa tilauksessa tilasit sekä nendoroidi *3*~ ❤
    Onnea!! \\(♡ 0 ♡)//

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo harmillisesti nää default-asut tuntuu liikkuvan aika kovissa hinnoissa erillään :/ Aina voisi tietty yrittää löytää jonkun, joka haluaisi pelkän nuken ilman asua, jos tällä tapaa saisi jaettua hintaa molemmille osapuolille sopivasti :)

      Amiami on kyllä inhottava paikka, kun sieltä löytyy kaikkea niin söpöä... Helposti tulee tehtyä myös pieniä herätysostoksia ja lisättyä jotain jälkikäteen kuukauden tilaukseen ^^;;

      Kiitoksia~

      Delete
  3. Yaaay, sooo much cute loot! I'm quite curious to see what tiny things you'll sew with those petite buttons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay for cute ^3^ I don't have any specific sewing plans for the tiny buttons yet... It's just so difficult to find so small buttons from any local stores and they often end up costing a lot with shipping if ordered online, so I wanted to get these in case I ever need some :)

      Delete
  4. I love her dress and her cute face--and those kitty paws! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ Yeah I do think that this doll is just adorable with everything she had included~ I think the paws are actually meant to resemble a rabbit, but they remind me more of a kitty too XD

      Delete
  5. Jes, sait oman puputyttösi vihdoin kotiin! ^o^ Tuo hymyilevä versiokin on niin söppönä! <3 Nyt vaan pitää saada kaikki Himeno-jänöset yhteiskuvaan jossain vaiheessa ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo ihana fiilis oli saada tämä omakin tyttönen kotiin ^3^ Tosiaan olisi mukava saada kaikki kolme samaan kuvaan ja päästä vertailemaan näitä naamoja livenäkin~! ♥

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your arrivals!! this one and the ones I didn't post~ I've been really busy :)
    Keep the pure neemos coming! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^
      Hahah well I actually hope that they won't keep coming XD Though I do have one on pre-order and a few on my wishlist...

      Delete
  7. Oh my that is such a cute loot!!! Your Azone girl is so cute! That paws knocked me out of cuteness xD
    And the tiny buttons! Do want! Congrats on getting so many lovely things!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you dear~ I do love those paws, they're made of so soft material that I just want to put them on my cheek all the time hahah X''D And I can definitely recommend these Azone buttons if you ever need tiny buttons for sewing!

      Delete