September 7, 2016

Miu and the Frog Prince arrival

Sorry for my blog's recent inactivity, I haven't really had anything to post about (besides one photoshoot that's still waiting for editing =3=) and the school has kept me busy! But now I'm here with another box opening, as this Miu chose the perfect time to arrive~ I go to school at 11:30am on Wednesdays, so I had just enough time to take these box opening photos :D

I was sure that pre-ordering Miu would be another insane speed contest, just like with Mermaid Princess Minami, but she was actually very easy to get so I worried for nothing! Really happy that I managed to order this cutie, as Miu is one of my favorite Azone girls and this super cute pink styling was just impossible to resist~ ♥

It was still a bit dark outside when I started taking the photos, so there wasn't as much natural light as I had hoped... Thus the quality of some of the photos isn't so good ^^;

I was already squeeling at this point, look at that cuteness! ♥♥ Azone doll boxes are always so adorable ;3;



Cover of the booklet, featuring Miu and her little frog friend~





I really love this outfit! ♥ It has so many pieces that can be layered and used for different combinations~ I'm a big fan of mori girl style, especially when it has some hime/princess-like elements >3< This outfit is a perfect example of what I mean. I'd definitely wear that if it was available in human size as well, hahah XD

The doll came with a cute little pillow and a frog prince XD

Princess Miu says hello! ♥ She's soooo cute ;w;

Chie helping to get the plastic off...

That's better, thank you Chie :3

Once again the bangs looked way too long, so I cut them a little bit...

I think this looks so much better, you can actually see her adorable face now XD

I took off one layer of the outfit and here you can also see her shoes!

I chose to name this girl Emi, which means "blessing" and "beautiful" in Japanese :3 She forms a mini idol unit Tiara☆Rose with her best friend Yume (my Mermaid Princess Minami) and is a part of the same agency as the girls of Usagi M. Being a big fan of idol related anime shows, it was inevitable that I'd add something similar to my own characters as well x3 I can't wait to start designing some kind of performance and training outfits for Emi and the other girls!

Took off the upper skirt, the shirt can be used with this underskirt as well :3

A little side-by-side comparison with Picco Miu ♥ I really love blue eyes on Miu, so far every Miu in the house has blue eyes XD These two are probably cousins?

Hair comparison with Mermaid Princess Minami~ Emi's hair is much lighter and has a bit warmer tone c: Both of the colors look really pretty!




I already have a feeling that Emi is going to be one of my favorite dolls and get a lot of attention, but don't tell that to my other dolls hahah X'D I have a few sewing ideas for mori outfits in my mind, but we'll see when I'll have the time and inspiration for actually making them... So many different ideas, so little time XD

Miu and Mr. Frog thank you for watching! :D

20 comments:

  1. Oh congrats on getting her! I thought she'd be an insane one like Minami was too but I'm really surprised that she's still available on Hobbysearch. I really was tempted but I was making a big bjd purchase so it was easy enough for me to resist the temptation!

    She looks quite pretty. I love her eye/hair colour combination.

    Let's hope this means Azone will start releasing more pink haired girls (and boys)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :3 Yes I'm surprised that she didn't seem to be more popular! Or maybe Azone had a bigger amount of these dolls available this time? Who knows XD In any case, it's a good thing for us who wanted to get her. I'm sure you'd be able to find her somewhere later once you have the funds, in case you end up wanting her after all ;)

      The eye/hair combination is really pretty, I think the light hair color really compliments her dark eyes~

      Please no more pink haired Azones, my wallet is crying hahah!! XD Who am I kidding though, I'd love to see more Pureneemos with pastel colored hair! ♥

      Delete
  2. Nyuu~ Söppänä Miu! >3< ♥ Tuo asukin on niin söötti! ♥ Onnittelut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia, on kyllä aivan täydellinen pakkaus tämä Miu >3<

      Delete
  3. Onnittelut! Todella ihana, miedot värit! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos :3 Tykkään tosiaan kovasti tästä värimaailmasta~

      Delete
  4. Pink hair is my fav. color on neemos xD! How adorable Emi is~~ congrats on her arrival and I looove her layered outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too XD Though I also love the lavender and red brown hair colors~
      Thank you dear! ♥

      Delete
  5. She is so pretty! She looks perfectly like your style :D I would have bought her just for the frog, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! ♥ When she was released a few of my friends told me that she looks just like my doll XD The frog is quite adorable indeed, hahah~

      Delete
  6. Emi is adorable!!!! We will totally have to have a meet with these little girlies with us >w< DOUBLE CUTE! :D Or even triple? Are there more of them??? You had patience to photograph all the pages of the booklet. Both Miu's have the same blue eyes, that's so cute! :D Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ♥ And YES, we definitely need to take a photo of our girls together~ I don't know if anyone else ordered her? D:
      Yeah I always like to document all the booklet pages, even though I sadly can't read Japanese well enough to understand the stories... Maybe some day? XD

      Delete
  7. Congrats!! She is very pretty :D!! So much pink in this post, how can I not love it right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Gotta love all the pink hahah XD

      Delete
  8. Congrats on getting her! I love all the pink-haired Azones~ Emi turned out so cute after the trimming of her bangs. :3
    I have to admit that the frog is the most adorable Azone-accessory I've ever seen! ^3^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much~ The pink-haired Azone dolls are sooo cute, I really wish there was more of them!
      The little frog is adorable too, I agree that it's such a cute accessory!

      Delete
  9. Congrats on getting her!! She looks so cute and I love her outfit!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh I am maybe a bit sad I were not able to get her, but *looks at Rinoa* well worth it x///3. In fact she is suuuper adorable! A bog congrats to you my dear I am so happy that i can at least enjoy pics of her! She really is a nice addition to your tiny crew ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super sorry for the late reply! Somehow the email notification for this comment got lost among the other emails >.<;

      Thank you so much dear! ♥ I'm sure that you'd be able to find her second-hand later too, if you start to regret not being able to order her ^^

      Delete