July 13, 2015

Azone Blue x Pink Maya arrival

Today I picked up my new Azone girl from the post office :) I hoped that I could've picked her up before last weekend, but there was apparently some kind of delay and that didn't work out... But I had a lot to do during the weekend anyway, so it's actually even better this way. Now I get to enjoy her more right away since I have some days off from work and can play with her!

So, who is this girl? A while ago I sold Kirari (Tick-Tock Rabbit Himeno) since I wasn't bonding with her and decided that this Blue x Pink Maya would be Kirari ver. 2 ! From the moment I saw this brown-haired version, I knew I had to get her and got more inspired for Kirari's character than I had been with Himeno earlier :) This is the Direct Store version, but fortunately she didn't seem to be that popular and it was quite easy (and inexpensive) to get her through a proxy ♥

Shiori (my other Maya) is my box opening assistant today ^^

Shiori: "Kira-chaaan, are you there?? o3o"

Shiori: "Look what I found! :3"

Shiori: "Ohh! It's a photo of Kirari!! I must be getting close~"

Shiori: "Found you, finally! :3"
Kirari: "Help please c:"

Shiori: "Yaaaay it's her!!! ♥"
Kirari: "I'd like to get out of this box, please c'':"

Before granting Kirari's wish and letting her out, I took some detail photos of the box :'D


Awww look at that outfit!! ♥ And those beautiful blue eyes~ Love at first sight, definitely XD




After I opened the box, I took a few photos of this little leaflet with pictures of the Blue x Pink Maya releases :) Tthe blonde haired Maya is the standard version.

I swear, these outfits are way too cute~ Sarg is getting the other Maya and we agreed that we'd swap the shoes, socks and cardigans, so that I get everything in pink hahah XD I think the way they combined pink and blue is adorable, but I prefer pink, so...

I already admired this bakery scene from all the promo photos and thought it'd be fun to try to create something similar for my girls. And now after getting my girl, I found out that...

...The box has the same background!! Or a half of it XD I really hope Sarg's Maya arrives soon, so that we can see if she comes with the other half! That'd be awesome, then we'd have the cutest bakery background ♥

Ahem, but now back to the doll XD

Kirari: "It doesn't feel nice :(
Shiori: "I know :/ Let's get the plastic thing off!"

*pose*
Looks like she's happier now XD And getting along with Shiori~ Even though they're both Mayas, I think they look quite different, which is good since they're not supposed to be twins/sisters, just friends :)

Anyways, guess what happened happened next?

Shiori stole the outfit ^^;;; I knew that this was gonna happen and I had actually thought that this would fit Shiori's character better than Kirari's. Pastel colors are Shiori's thing, for Kirari I'm thinking of something darker or maybe some brighter colors.

One happy Shiori! ♥

For now, Kirari gets to use Shiori's outfit lol XD

Dem bright eyes ;3; 

So yup, this is Kirari :3 I love her to pieces already, she's such a cutie~ I really like how different she is compared to Shiori. Now I just need to figure out what exactly I want her final style to be and put together an outfit for her :)

My Amiami package from June (containing a few figures and Neemo stuff) is in the customs at the moment, so I'll most likely get it home this week! I feel bad that it's been just box openings / new stuff in the blog lately, I just haven't really taken photos of my dolls lately, been more focused on sewing ^^; But hopefully soon I'll have some photo spam to post as well!! >3<

21 comments:

  1. Super-awww-söpö! ^_^ Ja hei tuo tausta <3 Azone kyllä osaa nämä söpistelyjuttunsa.

    Tosi ihanan kirkkaat ja ilmeikkäät silmät tällä Maya-versiolla kyllä ;3;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos ^w^ Joo tää tausta oli niin mukava yllätys! Toivotaan nyt että se toinen puolikas tulisi sitten sen toisen Mayan mukana niin saisi kunnon setupin aikaan :D

      Tykkään tän silmistä hirmusti ♥ Ruskeatkin on söpöt, mutta tän ruskean tukan kanssa siniset on pop~

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your new girl! :D She is super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Onnittelut uutukaisesta!! Onpas hän suloinen!! <3 Ja ihanan kirkkaat silmät!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia! ♥ Ei olla kyllä söpöyden kanssa säästelty tän julkaisun kanssa XD

      Delete
  4. Onnittelut~! Minäkin kiinnitin huomiota heti noihin silmiin *o* Ihanat! ♥ Ja nuo vaatteet on ihan överisöpöt! >3<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon :3 Nää silmät on niin kauniit tosiaan, tuo kivan kontrastin ruskeiden hiuksien kanssa~ Voi kun vielä saisi Picconeemo-koossa vastaavan asusetin, nää pienet halkeaisi onnesta >3<

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the arrival!!! I have never seen an Azone box opening, this girls are so cute and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ I like making funny box opening like this with Azones XD

      Delete
  6. Wow, those eyes are very brilliant in colour. I love how they photograph. And I didn't even realise both of these girls were Maya sculpts. They do look so different. I think it's not only the eye colour but also the hair colour and styles.

    I love that Azone have backdrops like that in the boxes. I got one with my Aoi guy.

    Congrats on her arrival. She is quite the little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I think the eye color looks really pretty in photos too :) It's great how different the Azone faces can be, another eye/hair color already makes a big different!

      The backdrops from the boxes are cute and work perfectly for simple photoshoots! I especially like using them for taking the first test photos of a new Azone :)

      Thanks so much! ♥

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on receiving her ~ I love her blue eyes and her hairstyle is so pretty x3
    Oh my gosh that background is such a lovely detail in the box~~ :D Azone is too awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^3^ She's my first Azone with this kind of wavy hair (or a second one, if I count Minami-sensei... she had a braid, but after I untied it, it has these pretty beach waves >3<)

      I love Azone~ Such a perfect idea to put these backgrounds in the boxes ♥

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on your new arrival, it's always fun unwrapping a new doll! Now you can enjoy some dolly time. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch ♥ Hahah it definitely feels like Christmas everytime XD

      Delete
  9. Onneksi olkoon! <3 Tykkään tuosta vaalean Mayan polkkatukasta, mutta kyllä ruskeat hiukset on aina kaikkein kauneimmat. Aina kun joku ihana vaaleahiuksinen nukke julkaistaan, mietin että voi kun sillä olis ruskea tukka. :DD Molempien versioiden asut on niin sieviä että melkein itkettää. :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! ♥ Tuntuu että kotiin on eksynyt hirveä määrä näitä vaaleahiuksisia, niin kiva saada lisävahvistusta muiden hiusvärien tiimiin myös XD Monta nukkea on nyt tullut skipattua juuri sen takia ettei haluaisi kaikilla olevan blondi tukka, toivoisi silloin juuri että olisipa se tukka vaikka ruskea >:D

      Delete
  10. Oh my gosh!! What a cute box opening!! Such an adventure! :D

    ReplyDelete