December 10, 2015

Little Maid Chisa arrival

As expected, my Little Maid Chisa arrived today! ♥ I've been quite excited about this little cutie and it was soothing to notice that she got home fast and safely, even though it's only a few weeks until Christmas and there can be some delays in the shipping already. It's starting to feel a bit uncomfortable getting so many EMS packages... This same woman always delivers them and since we live in such a small town, she has pretty much memorized our names and everything X''D She's always like "Good morning, here's a package for you AGAIN" ehehe...

But anyway, back to Chisa. This doll was released along with Little Princess Nina, which I liked as well... But when I thought about it carefully, only Chisa made me get that must-have feeling - I fell in love with her caramel-colored hair and the hair style as well. Usually I have a weakness for bob style hair, but for some weird reason I was able to resist both Nina and also the new Chiika, both which have cute bob hair XD I guess I'm not totally hopeless!

Now let's get to the box opening! Sorry if some photos are in bad quality, I forgot to save most of them as PNGs and Blogger tends to destroy the quality of JPG images >.<

Hotaru (my other Chisa) and Nanami (Sarg's Nina) wanted to be right there to welcome their new sister/friend home~! (Nanami where are your shoes?? :c)

Oops, looks like we opened the package from the wrong direction! Let's turn the box around~

Yay, there she is~ ♥ Hotaru and Nanami are super excited!!

At this point I was wise enough to move from our living room to the kitchen, which has better lighting XD The weather was so gloomy that I couldn't rely on natural light at all...

The new girl in her pretty box! I think this one has quite Christmas-like feeling to it :3

More photos of the box:





Then moving on to the little leaflet~

The cover ^^






And here's a picture of all the lovely accessories that she came with. It was a great surprise to see that she came with one pair of extra hands, unlike the many other Pureneemos which only had the default hands! That little book and the hairband/earmuffs are also really adorable~ ♥ Basically, I love all of these things ;3;

Isn't she such a cutie? *w* I love her hair, those bright eyes and the outfit is just gorgeous! I like how the big bow on the dress is folded like that, it looks so nice~

I decided to name this girl Hikari, since it means "light" in Japanese and I think that fits her expression and personality perfectly~ And it also matches with her sister's name, Hotaru :3

Bawww ♥♥ Someone will surely stay warm during the winter x3 This coat thingie would be super useful in human size as well! I always get cold so easily :(

Nanami and Hotaru are saying hi! ♥

Nanami also got to try on Hikari's dress, looking cute! ♥ Blue is more Nanami's color, as my girls tend to prefer pink ^^; We'll see if she ends up claiming this for herself, or if she'll be satisfied with just borrowing it from time to time...

Hikari got some clothes that are more her style! ♥ She needs some cute hair accessories and hairbands for sure~


Photo time with sis~ ♥ 

Seems like Hikari is happy to be home and loves her sister very much ^3^ ♥

I was originally thinking of making Hikari the younger sister, but for some reason now that I see the two together, I get the feeling that Hotaru could be the younger one D: What do you guys think?

I'm really happy with this new Chisa, she's even cuter in person than I would've expected! ♥ I have absolutely no complaints about her :3 I just wish Azone would stop making such cute dolls and the most perfect clothes, so that my wallet could be at peace for a while, hahah :''D At least this year I don't have any other Neemos on their way, we'll see how next year goes...

22 comments:

  1. Eiiiiiiii!!! Miten näiden kuvien jälkeen voi olla ostamatta toista Chisaa! Ajattelin että yksi saa riittää, mutta haluaisin kyllä tämänkin. :/ Ihana pikku mussukka. <3 ;__;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww voi ei XD Itekin kieltämättä tuli ajateltua, että yksi Chisa riittäisi, mutta näin siinä kävi... Kiitos! ♥

      Delete
  2. Hikari söpöstysss!! ❤❤❤ Hotaru & Hikari on niin ihania siskoksia! Ovat niin saman näköisiä. C: Tämä azone-tytteli on kyllä minusta yksi suloisimmista mitä oon nähnyt! (^v^♡
    Tui tui, ihanaiset~❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia ^3^ Tykästyin kyllä kovasti tähän uuteen tytyyn~

      Delete
  3. Voi miten söpö Hikari!! ♥ Ihania noi sisaruskuvat ja niitä kun kattoo niin Hikari näyttää kyllä pikkasen "vanhemmalta" kun Hotaru.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! :3 En oo vieläkään saanut päätettyä kummin päin noiden iät nyt sitten olisi...

      Delete
  4. I used to have the one delivery man and he would come nice and early in the day, but he resigned and now I never know who is delivering my parcels or when. :(

    Once again you have photographed another lovely box opening Safir, she is really sweet and I love her costume. The others are pretty in their pink oufits too! I love the shoes Hikari is wearing, I have the same style for my PF's and they fit so well.

    It's difficult for me to tell who should be the younger/older and I don't think it really matters, just do what you think best. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's a shame :/ We usually get the EMS packages delivered in the morning (around 8-9am), but the regular mail can come anytime between 10am and 15pm...

      Thank you so much dear :) I'm still thinking about the age thing, somehow I find it really hard to decide which one is the younger/older...

      Delete
  5. She is super cute! Love the full set as well. Very stylish (and very Japanese) *^^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really like her as a fullset too, even though I want her to have a more pastel style!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on her arrival! I've seen someone else get her too. I really like the box design for these girls. The outfits are also so much cuter than I thought they would be.

    Oh I didn't know she at least came with additional hands. That's a change of pace from the recent releases. I do however adore that new outfit you have on her, the Suger Suger shirt. She's already cute but that particular outfit just makes her look even more adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think these Chisa and Nina were quite popular, a few of my friends got Nina :) Azone keeps making more and more beautiful outfits ♥

      I didn't know about that either before she arrived! None of the other recent releases that I've got came with extra hands. I guess these hands were needed for holding the book or something XD That Suger Suger shirt is one of my favorite clothing pieces that I have for my Azones~

      Delete
  7. Awh, Hikari näyttää tosi söpikseltä pinkissä ;_; <3
    Yleisestihän tuntuu että animuissa sun muissa pikkusiskoilla on aina kaksois ponnarit ja isosiskolla hiukset maturesti auki, sen takia varmaan tulee sellaiset "toisin päin" fiilikset noista kahdesta yhdessä :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia <3
      Hahah joo mullakin on animuista tullut mieleen päähänpinttymä, että saparot kuuluu pikkusiskolle XD Mut jotenkin livenä tän naama ja olemus ei sitten ollutkaan niin lapsekas kuin olin odottanut... Vielä en oo osannut päättää kumpi saakaan olla isosisko ^^;

      Delete
  8. OMG they are just too cute!! I love the default outfit, but the clothes you chose are so cute :3
    I think Hotaru could be younger, or the could be twins? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :3
      The twin idea is not bad either, I just try to avoid having too many dolls that are twins XD We'll see~

      Delete
  9. Yay arrivals~ LOOOOOOOVE this release!!! She's so cute and she has the hair color I'd love to have if I wasn't so lazy and low maintenance xD

    There was a time where we received a lot of EMS packages in a short period of time, so the delivery guy was always making comments when I got to receive them, like "ohh today's a big one" XD Not a fan of random people making comments about what I get or do but whatever =_=.

    I see Hikari less mature than Hotaru so I like your original plan better but that's just my opinion XD. Congrats on the arrival of your doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much~ I love caramel hair, my own hair had that color once too :) But it required bleaching since my natural hair is darker brown and I felt like it was way too damaging to my hair than I would've liked ;___;

      I agree with you, it's not nice to receive such comments from random people u_u I feel like "adults" often think that ordering stuff is just wasting money... But people can have different interests, at least it's good to know that there are other people who share the same "weird" hobbies XD

      I'm still trying to decide what to do with their ages, thanks for your opinion :3

      Delete
  10. Iih, mikä söpöläinen! ^3^ Hmm... ehkä Hikari kumminkin vaikuttaa ihan pikkuriikkisen nuoremmalta kuin Hotaru.

    Haha, ai sinäkin sait oman stalkkeri posteljoonin :'D Ite asun Helsingissä ja silti mulla yks miesposteljooni muistaa mut! ja aina jaksaa kommentoida jotain... Ihan niin kuin Fantasywoodskin tuossa ylempänä sanoi, se ei tunnu kovin kivalta, että joku vieras henkilö pitää suo tavallaan silmällä u_u;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hih kiitoksia ^3^ Saparolookki kyllä sopisi pikkusiskolle paremmin kuin isosiskolle hmm...

      Kai noi samat posteljoonit kiertää aina tietyillä alueilla tms. :D Vähän kyllä hävettää aina mennä avaamaan ovea, kun tietää että 90% varmuudella siellä on taas se sama tyyppi... Paketeissa kuitenkin monesti lukee mitä siellä on sisällä, niin varmaan pitää jonain hulluna kun koko ajan tulee jotain lelu/nukke/figuuri-juttuja u_u Vaikkei omia harrastuksia mitenkään häpeäiskään, ei tekisi mieli mainostaa ja selitellä näitä vieraille.

      Delete
  11. She's one of the girls on my wishlist too~ ahh, I liked both her and Nina a lot too x333
    So glad to see you got her, That pink T-shirt is just the most adorable thing ever~~~ :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you'll be able to get her at some point too ^^
      Thanks dear! ♥ I really like the pink T-shirt, I wish there were more Azone clothes in similar style~

      Delete