May 13, 2016

Cherry blossoms!

On Tuesday I visited a cherry blossom park in Helsinki with Xaya! We spent around 3 hours there, just taking pictures :D The time sure went fast and we had fun. Got pretty nice pictures as well! There were over 200 of them in my camera, so going through them and picking the best ones took quite a while XD

We've been planning a little picnic meet-up with friends for Saturday, but the weather forecasts are promising rain so we might need to move our picnic to another date :/ We specifically tried to have the picnic meet-up when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom and after the upcoming weekend all the flowers might be gone already... But now that I got some pictures taken in advance, I don't mind if the weekend turns up to be all rainy - we can have our picnic whenever the weather seems better, without having to worry about the cherry blossoms. There is still one day before Saturday though, so let's keep our fingers crossed for the weather forecasts being wrong! >3<

Back to Tuesday and the photos~ Be warned, this entry is going to be picture heavy :D Check out Xaya's photos from the day as well!

Last year's cherry blossom photos:
Hanami meetup with friends (meet-up & flower photos)
A thousand cherry blossoms! (photos of the dolls I had with me)

You could notice the beautiful cherry trees in full bloom even from farther away! It was a beautiful day, so there were many people having a picnic, sunbathing, walking and taking pictures of the flowers or themselves/someone else with the flowers :D

When we got closer to the trees, I took many photos of the flowers at first and even forgot about my dolls for a bit X'D The cherry blossoms looked so gorgeous! ♥ I wish I could have my own garden full of them, though I generally don't like gardening at all...

It was hard to take close-up shots of the cherry blossoms, since it was quite windy XD







There were mostly just petals on the ground, but I managed to find one full flower too! :D

We also saw a pretty butterfly! ♥ Thanks to my macro lens, I managed to get a pretty close photo x3

There were also some cute squirrels around the park ;3; Or maybe it was just one squirrel, not sure. Anyway, managed to snag a picture of this cutie as well~ I tried to get a bit closer after this photo, but the squirrel decided that I'm getting too close and ran away ;___;

We walked around the park a bit and saw this little building - the walls were painted with familiar characters from Studio Ghibli movies (Spirited Away and Kiki's Delivery Service).


Then, finally some doll photos! :D

First up is Miu! ♥ She's wearing a yukata that I made :3



Hikari and Mimi, the two Pureneemos that I brought along~ They have these matching kimonos with frill hakamas, so I wanted to get a nice photo of them together x3


Maru-chan~ Her yukata is made by me :) I'm also waiting for a blue Azone kimono set that I won from Yahoo Japan recently, shame that it didn't arrive in time for these photos since the light blue color is more Maru... Everything I touch tends to turn pink, hahah X''D



Last but not least, I had Kasumi with me~ She's wearing a gorgeous dress that I got as a gift from Irene ;3; This is maybe a bit too sweet for Kasumi, as she prefers a bit more mature clothing (as mature as hime gyaru can be), but she works as a model so it's not completely OOC for her to be photographed in clothes like this! Anyway, I'm absolutely in love with this dress, it's one of the most beautiful pieces of doll clothing that I own~ ♥



Here's a group photo of the smaller dolls we had with us. Xaya's lovely Emmi and Mimmi, my Mimi, Hikari and Miu ^^

Xaya also had these two cute Tinyfairies with her!

And that's all! Hope you enjoyed the photos :3 It's really sad that the blooming of the cherry blossoms doesn't last for long, I'd love to take photos in those scenery every day XD Already looking forward to next year~

24 comments:

  1. Oo that dress from Irene is gorgeous! And I was so happy to see Maru again--she is so sweet :D And your squirrels have fuzzy ears! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ I love the dress, it's so pretty! ♥ Maru has a new dress as well, so I should take even more photos of her soon XD I love squirrels hahah, they're adorable creatures!

      Delete
  2. The park look so pink & romantic @o@ I love that there's even a house with Ghibli characters! OMG! :3

    I also love how most of your dollies ended up in pink! xD Nothing wrong with that~ Kasumi is gorgeous~! I also love her pale hair color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it was gorgeous out there! ;3; If only I could walk in a scenery like that everyday~ The Ghibli house was a fun find!

      Hahah thank you XD I try to have a variety of different colors in my doll crew, but somehow the pink and other pastel colors tend to dominate... Though I do also have dolls with darker style and a few that wear more mature clothes :3

      Delete
  3. Oh how lovely all these photos are, your girls all look so pretty. I love cherry blossom and I really needed some "spring" in my life today . . . thank you Safir!
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Xanadu! I'm happy to hear that these photos brought some spring feeling to your day :)

      Delete
  4. Et turhaan tykkää siitä linssistä mitä kehuit, taito ja välineet hyppysissä tulee noin ihanan valoisia kuvia. *__* Miu vaan on niin ihanan pirtsakka roikkuessaan tuolla oksissa! xD Maru päivänvarjoineen on niin söpö, ja Hikari ja Mimi samantapaisissa asuissa niin suloiset! Kyllä kannatti mennä ja odottaa tilaisuutta tuohon Kasumin seisontakuvaan <3 <3 <3 Niin kaunis! ^__^ Pikniköinti ilmoja tulee varmasti vaikkei nyt lauantaina päästäisikään sinne. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee, olen kyllä ihan rakastunut tähän makrolinssiin :D Välillä ei säädöt ole ihan kohdillaan ja tulee liiankin valoisia taikka tummia kuvia, mutta Photarilla saa yleensä ainakin jotenkuten pelastettua. Koko ajan oppii jotain uutta valokuvauksesta :3

      Kiitoksia~ Miun ADHD-harrastus kyllä tuntuu näkyvän joka kuvassa minkä siitä ottaa XD Onneksi nämä muut tytöt olivat vähän rauhallisemmin. Kasumin kuvat lienevät kyllä omia lemppareitani näistä~ ♥ Toivottavasti päästään pian piknikoimaan!

      Delete
  5. Voi kun tuo on niin kaunis paikka, joka vuosi ihastelen kuvia, joita ihmiset siellä ottavat ja toivon pääseväni joskus itsekin käymään! :)

    Ihania söpöisiä kuvia nämäkin, ja tykkään, kuinka nuket on puettu niin kivasti teeman mukaan. :)

    Tuo Ghibli-teemaiseksi maalattu koppi on tosi kiva myös, oliko se jonkun oma vai jokin julkinen tila?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos :) Kannattaa ihmeessä joku vuosi yrittää matkustaa tänne kuvausreissulle, siinä samassahan voisi koittaa pientä nukkeporukan tapaamistakin järjestää!

      En tarkemmin tuosta Ghibli-teemaisesta rakennuksesta tiedä, mutta sen verran keskellä kaikkea se oli että luulisin sen olevan joku julkinen tila.

      Delete
  6. Some gorgeous photos! :) I love all the pink~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oi joi, miten ihanan pinkkiä! Ja vähänkö hieno tuo maalattu koppi!
    Suloiset yukatat olet tehnyt Marulle ja Miulle ♥

    Miten onkaan niin kurja tuuri, että just nyt sitten tulee ne sateet just täksi viikonlopuksi! Grr~ >__< No, onneksi vielä on kesää jäljellä...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kovin pinkkiä ja kaunista oli kyllä! ♥ Onneksi ei ole kukaan mennyt tuota nätiksi maalattua koppia töhrimään millään graffiteilla tms. >3<
      Kiitoksia~ Tuli tuossa leikeltyä palat yukatoja varten muillekin talon Picconeemoille, ei tule sitten mitään tappelua ^^;

      Tosi kurja tuuri kävi kyllä tuon viikonlopun kanssa :< Toivottavasti tässä piakkoin sää kuitenkin suosisi ja päästäisiin piknikoimaan!

      Delete
  8. The photos are really nice, it looks like such a lovely day overall. Nice weather, nice flowers and nice company :D
    The dres sIrene gave you is super nice!! love how well it works with the cherry blosoms there.

    I love all the photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much <3 It was a really nice day indeed~
      I just can't over how pretty the dress is!! ♥

      Delete
  9. You're so lucky to have Cherry Blossoms where you are. I really love their colour but have never seen one in person. Thanks for sharing all the gorgeous photos.

    The wall paintings on that building is amazing. I could be biased though as I adore Studio Ghibli!

    Beautiful photos as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get to see cherry blossoms in person one day too, they look really beautiful! :) I don't think there are cherry blossoms in that many places in Finland either, this one park is quite an unique place!

      I adore Studio Ghibli too, Spirited Away is actually one of my favorites from them!

      Thank you <3

      Delete
  10. Kevät ja kevään kukat ovat todella ihana aika olla luonnossa ja otella kuvia! Kuvat on niin kuin aina, kauniit ja oi, pieni orava! Varmasti oli mukava päivä! Täällä oli ihanat päivät kunnes lumi ja kylmä raaka sää pilasi kaiken. Haha, toivoa täynnä - kohta se lämmin sää tulee takaisin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Näinpä, Suomen luonnossa riittää kyllä kaikkea ihasteltavaa ja on kiva ottaa kuviakin siinä samalla :) Kiitos, erittäin mukava päivä oli~ Täällä on ollut mukavan lämmintä nyt, jokunen vähän sateisempi päivä välissä, mutta nyt taas aurinko paistaa! Toivottavasti ilmat lämpenevät pian taas sielläkin ^^

      Delete
  11. All of these photos are so beautiful, and relaxing. Looks like a wonderful time! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you ^^ We surely had a great time there!

      Delete
  12. Oi kun siellä oli kaunista... <3 Harmi kun tulin kipeäksi juuri tuolloin. :1 Onneksi te saitte sentään Xayan kanssa nättejä kuvia sieltä niin tuli kirsikankukat ikuistettua! Lempparini on kuva Maru-chanista! <3

    Tuo viimeinen kuva on hieno, tulee mieleen jokin japanilainen kauhuelokuva tai -peli.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harmi tosiaan kun et päässyt mukaan :/ Kovin kaunista siellä oli ja olisi ollut kiva saada ikuistettua kuvia sinunkin nukeista! Ehkä sitten ensi vuonna~ Marun kuvat on myös omia lemppareita heti Kasumin kuvien jälkeen ;3

      Kieltämättä noissa portaissa oli vähän kauhumaista tunnelmaa! Itseasiassa taitaakin olla olemassa sellainen kauhuelokuva kuin Wishing Stairs... XD

      Delete