July 20, 2015

Amiami June loot

Last week it rained heavily pretty much everyday, so I wasn't able to get to the post office earlier to pick up this package. Well, I could've, but I didn't want to get all wet since I only have my bicycle X'D Today the weather seemed a bit better, so I went to the post office right after my work! I posted a photo on Instagram that shows how epic my bike looked hahah... Once again, Amiami had packed my stuff in a much larger box than I had expected ^^;;

Amiami pls... I get it you want to package things safely, but I could fit these items to a box half of this size u_u;

The box full of only paper :'D (Don't mind the random doll boxes etc. on the background, packing my stuff for the move)

My loot! (this doesn't include the stuff that was for Sarg)

A rubber strap of Yui from Sword Art Online ♥ A spur of the moment purchase, but I just couldn't resist the cuteness XD

Shina Kokomi Nendoroid :3 I didn't like the anime that much, but this character looks just like me (with my natural eye and hair color) so I wanted to get it as a sort of mini me XD

Manaka Lala Nendoroid Co-de! This is my first one of these Co-de Nendoroids and I'm really excited about them~ Lala is super cute and I also have Mireille and Sophie on pre-order, who knows if there will be some Love Live characters too >3<

I thought she'd come in a box and for a second I was like "OMG, Amiami forgot to send her!!" since I didn't see a box in the package X'D But then I noticed that she just came in different kind of packaging *fail*

Hello Kitty Kagayake! Bukatsudou Re-ment set, it has so much cute stuff for my Picconeemos :3 Unfortunately the bike and helmets are too small for them, but the other stuff is pretty neat!

Two Pureneemo sized yukatas :3

Black cat and pink bunny hoodie sets ♥ I wish Azone had offered the cat hoodie in the pink color as well, but they only had black and white :/ The bunny one is adorable as well though~

Sneakers in black and pink!

Two Pureneemo stands. I wanted to check if these are any good and I actually find them perfect! They're not that expensive, so I might get more of them in my future orders, if I feel like I need more for either photography or just displaying the Neemos :)

The stands came with visual instructions on how to attach the parts, it's fast and easy :)

This is what the stands look like when assembled. The height of the part that attaches to the doll can be easily adjusted, so this same stand can be used for all Pureneemos from XS to L :)

Chizuru and Shiori trying out the new stands :3

Since I'm going to move in a few weeks and have packed most of my other figures already, I decided that I won't take these new Nendoroids out of their boxes yet. So sadly, only photos of the boxes for now >.<

18 comments:

  1. I am in awe that you rode your bike with that big box in the basket! I'm flat out trying to ride in a straight line with nothing but me on the bike as it is!

    Congrats on the new arrivals. I'm glad I get to enjoy the Nendoroids through you. I've found they don't really mesh with me so don't collect them but am glad to see your collection of them.

    I almost bought one of those furry cat/bunny suits. I forgot to add to my cart though and don't want to make an order just for that from HS. Good to know about those stands though. I actually didn't realise you could get one for Pureneemos. I might have a look at them and get a few.

    AimiAmi and HS must use the same box suppliers as HS does exactly the same thing. It's a bit frustrating because shipping ends up more because they use the big boxes when they don't need to. And all that empty space inside yours is such a waste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah XD Well I don't have a car, so unless I get a ride from my parents or someone, I go everywhere either by foot or by bike... My parents are spending their summer vacation at our summer cottage for a few weeks, so this was my only change to get the package home XD (I've done this before though, lol)

      Thank you! I really like Nendoroids, they're cute and small, plus I like that you can change and mix up their faces etc. parts :) I haven't taken that many photos of my Nendoroids or other figures, I've mainly just enjoyed collecting and having them on display, but other people's Nendoroid photography really inspires me and hopefully I'll get around taking more photos of mine at some point too!

      Aww that's too bad : < Maybe there are some sets still available? And yup, I really recommend these stands, they're really useful and inexpensive :3

      I guess it's an usual habit in Japan (at least among figure stores and the like) to pack things like this... I'd like it if they give an option of choosing whether you want your stuff to be packed extra carefully or if just light-weight packing is enough ^^; Many times I would've spent a lot less money on shipping fees if the boxes weren't so unnecessarily big...

      Delete
  2. Ooha I love getting parcels, it's like Christmas! Congratulations Safir on receiving all those handsome goodies.
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah it definitely feels like that XD Thank you dear <3

      Delete
  3. Awesome loot! (And awesome bike photo on your instagram!)
    I especially love the yukatas and the re-ment, I hope you can most some more photos of it ~ I was considering ordering that one too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! XD
      The yukatas are so beautiful, I'm really glad I got them! I've been sad about missing some of the earlier traditional wear for Pureneemos, but now that I got these I'm super happy ;3; Oh and I'll definitely take photos of my Picconeemos with the HK re-ments later!

      Delete
  4. Nyt kuvia Piccoista harrastamassa sitten! <3 Eikös ole näpsäköitä nuo Co-De - nendot, meikäkin kaipaa lisää? No, mulle on Reona tulossa mutta lisää eri sarjoista oisi ihana saada :-3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah joo Piccojen harrastuskuvia täytyy ottaa XD Pitää askarrella näille pingispöytä jne. Tosi ihanilta vaikuttaa nää Co-De Nendot, toivottavasti tulisi tosiaan lisää näitä ja muistakin sarjoista!

      Delete
  5. Kylläpä sulla on itsekuria! Mää oon aina innosta täristen lähdössä pyörällä postiin, ihan sama mitä taivaalta sataa, koska en vain pysty oottamaan kauempaa. :'D Mutta toisaalta meidän lähipostiin ei oo kuin pari kilsaa. :P
    Ihania ostoksia! <3 Minä ostin pupu- ja nalleasut, mutta haluaisin vielä kissa-asun Koronille...ja yukatatkin on jumissa tullissa. :< Tsemppiä muuttoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah no joo, ei mullakaan ole kuin se pari-kolme kilsaa postiin XD Mutten yhtään tykkää ajaa pyörällä vesisateessa ._. Pisti kyllä ärsyttämään kun satoi koko ajan eikä siksi saanut pakettia kotiin, mutta odotus palkittiin lopulta!

      Kiitoksia! Sarg osti kanssa ton nalleasun, sekin on ihan supersuloinen! Toivottavasti saat yukatat pian kotiin ^3^

      Delete
  6. That is a gorgeous new loot! And so big! But it is true, the box was huge, those things could've been fit on a box half that size.
    Hope the move goes out swiftly! Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much~ In the end there's not that much stuff, the box indeed could've been a lot smaller ^^;
      I hope so too! Moving is always so stressful with all the packing etc. >3<

      Delete
  7. Oi voi, aina yhtä ihanaa tuo Amiamin pakkaamistyyli ^^;
    Söpö tuo Yui-strappi ^^ ♥ Itelle on tytsyille tulossa vaan yksi yukata, mutta poitsut saavat kaksi :3 Noi pörröset eläin-hupparit on kyllä niin suloisia! Olisin halunnut tilata useammankin, mutta tällä kertaa vain nalleasu valikoitui ostokoriin u_u
    Toivottavasti muutto sujuu hyvin! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah joo tulee väkisin fiilis, että eihän tässä oo mitään järkeä ^^;; Postarit nousee pilviin jo pelkän tyhjän laatikon painon/koon takia...

      Onneksi noita poika-Neemoja ei ole vielä eksynyt tänne, niin ei tarvitse erikseen ostella poikien vaatteitakin... Tarpeeksi vaatetettavaa näissä tytöissä toistaiseksi XD Kesäkuulle oli kyllä paljon kaikkea ihanaa, noi yukatat on niin nättejä ja eläinasut supersöpöjä! Sadulle tuli kanssa se nalleasu ja se on kyllä niin nöppänä myös ;3;

      Kiitos, näin toivotaan! :)

      Delete
  8. Oi, ihan kuin jouluaatto! Paketit ovat todella mukavia saada - itse olisin kyllä rynnänyt heti hakemaan! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jouluaatto voi olla milloin vain XD Oon ihmeen kärsivällinen kyllä näitten pakettien kanssa, tai sitten vaan yksinkertaisesti liian laiska hahah...

      Delete
  9. Waaaa!! So so adorbs!! I love those tiny shoes! :DDD

    ReplyDelete