October 17, 2016

Undine's faceup

An update on Undine! Sarg finished her faceup today and I still can't believe how beautiful my mermaid girl now looks ;3; ♥

I wanted Undine's face to have something that resembles fish scales and at first I showed Sarg some human mermaid makeup tutorial videos where the scales are made using fishnet stockings. However, she had a different kind of a suggestion and roughly sketched it on paper... It looked so awesome that I was like "just do it, I trust you 100% on this!!" XD So now Undine has this gorgeous "scale crown" framing her face ♥ There's no way I could've ever painted her face like this myself, my "scales" would've looked like a 5-year-old made them... I always feel so grateful that I have Sarg by my side in this hobby, she gets me and my characters perfectly, and we can help each other out in the things that we couldn't do ourselves or alone~

Faceup designed & made by Sarg ♥









Next Undine will get some scales on her upper body and hands, also I should continue working on her outfit =3=

20 comments:

  1. She looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she's stunning! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is some fine detailing work on her face. I love it. The colours are gorgeous too. They really do resemble fish scales. Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) Sarg really outdid herself with this faceup~

      Delete
  4. Dääm~ että näyttää nätiltä! *o* Rakastan tuota meikin värimaailmaa! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia kovasti~ Tän meikin värit on aivan ihanat kyllä ;3;

      Delete
  5. That is so splendid--it changes the shape of her face a little too so she looks more angelic? mermaid-like? Just magical :D I can't wait to see her clothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ♥ I hope I can add to the magical/mermaid-like feeling with her clothes and tail as well :D

      Delete
  6. She looks so stunning!! I love that faceup so much, Sarqq made such an amazing work with her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoaaa @o@ What an amazing design, it perfectly suits her features too. The colors are just wonderfully done, and the details are just spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Really adore the face up! The design and work is wonderful! And the lovely details, especially that the scales are so shiny ^3^ Wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear x3 ♥ I'm in love with this faceup myself too, gotta admire Sarg's talent!

      Delete
  9. What a beautiful and unique face up. Sarg did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete