June 27, 2017

Fiery soulstealer

Here comes a set of photos with a very different mood compared to the previous Kitty photos :'D No cuteness at all, hahah. These are quite repetitive, just basic portraits, but I couldn't choose which ones I like the best... The camera seems to love this guy, he's so photogenic *o*

I tried different eyes on him, these are just a random cat iris pair from Taobao. I really like the look! ♥ Sarg kindly borrowed a cool coat and some necklaces for extra coolness XD

Story-wise, Ryx works as a soulstealer, his job being collecting souls from beautiful young maidens and delivering them to Lorrence, the Lord of Hell. Lorrence needs the souls for a magic ritual that keeps his wife Cressida looking eternally beautiful. So, even though Ryx seems like a friendly, care-free guy most of the time, he's not really someone you want to mess with >.< One of these days I should write profiles for my BJDs, but that's a big project that's going to take a lot of time...

***

Also, I know that I was kinda promising a post about the anime convention I was at, but I ended up not even taking the camera with me and just took a few snapshots of some cosplayers with my phone ^^; So no con post from me, unfortunately. But my friend Tiinyan made great posts about the convention (she has separate posts for Friday/Saturday and Sunday), so please check them out if you want to know what the event was like :3







"Can I take your soul?"

12 comments:

  1. Komea! Tasapainoa tarvitsee - söpöt ja komeat tekee just sopivan tasapainon! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Joo kyllähän se tasapaino söpöjen ja vähemmän söpöjen asioiden välillä on ihan hyvä juttu :D

      Delete
  2. What a handsome man! <33 He looks very fierce, loving his style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is terribly handsome @o@ those eyes suit him well also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear~ :3 I've been really liking these eyes on him!

      Delete
  4. He is indeed very photogenic, such a handsome fella! :3 Love his wig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ I'm so happy that I managed to get a custom wig from Frappzilla!

      Delete
  5. Ryx is incredible, but then again, all your dolls are. I really like the urban-fantasy vibe you have going for him too. His styling certainly has that very dangerous air - that bad boy feel. Lovely photos as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much! ♥ Urban-fantasy actually describes him pretty well XD

      Delete
  6. Indeed he is photogenic!! And he has a very interesting story, honestly. I'd love to read more about your dolls' stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! Love to hear that you'd like to read about the characters' stories :3 I've been meaning to write character profiles for each of my dolls and tell a bit about their background story etc., but sadly haven't had the time to do that for now...

      Delete