December 4, 2014

Shipping notice from Iplehouse

I just received a shipping notice for my and Sarg's Iplehouse order!! So our girls Jade (nYID Mari) and Terra (EID f.Chris female) are on their way ^3^ It was a fun thing that both of us had this strong feeling that we might get the shipping notice today... And then it actually happened!

I was contemplating on combiding a few clothing items to the order, but looks like that won't be possible anymore lol XD This is what you get for being such a procrastinator... I thought that I'd have time until mid December, since that's the estimated shipping time that IH told us before. But oh well, I'm more excited about the dolls being on their way already than sad about missing the possibility of adding in some clothes!


No comments:

Post a Comment